Academic Advising

Veterans Affairs

The Registrar is the school official designated to certify enrollment to the Department of Veterans Affairs for any veterans who are eligible for VA educational assistance (Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill). Students must provide a copy of their VA Certificate of Eligibility and officially registered before the Registrar may certify their enrollment to the VA. Certifications are processed one semester / term at a time.

See for information, forms, and for any additional questions. Trinity Lutheran Seminary is in the Eastern Region and the VA Processing Office is in Buffalo.